Divorce, deaths, disagreements, marriage… all of these and more can necessitate a change in your estate documents.
Whatever the change in circumstances, you can rest assured that our ongoing review process will ensure that the structures surrounding your estate – including your critical events plan – are kept up-to-date. So you’ll feel safe in the knowledge that the estate structures will fulfill their functions when the time comes. Reviews may also be required if:
- The executor is unable to handle the responsibility of the estate
- A beneficiary needs to be removed or replaced
- A new beneficiary is born into your family
- There is a major change in the financial landscape of the estate
- You’re entering a new relationship or ending an old one
- You sell or give away assets mentioned specifically in the will
- You buy or inherit significant assets
Contact us now if you want the peace of mind that comes with ongoing reviews of your estate plan.